At times you might have to share an exam with additional lecturers (for example if the main lecturer is abroad and do not have access to system).
Users who have access privileges to the TomaGrade management system (Dashboard) will be able to add more lecturers to grade the exam.
The process is as follows:
- Go to the "Manage" link
- In the dropdown menu that opened, click on "Manage"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the relevant exam in the courses table
- Choose the relevant exam by marking it with a "V"
- In the "More Options" menu, click on "Share"
- Search for the desired lecturers by name or email and click on the result to add them
- Click OK