Also available in a video... click here if you prefer to watch the video tutorial
What is the Exam Structure?
Exam structure is the grading frame of the exam: number of questions and the maximum score for each question
Is it possible to check without setting the Exam Structure?
It is possible to check without BUT it is recommended to set the Exam Structure so that you will be able to use the advanced tools, gain automated control, and build an exam grading indicator.
Please note: Once you've graded one notebook without an Exam Structure all other notebooks will have to be checked without it
Where do you set the Exam Structure?
When grading an exam for the first time after clicking the "Start Checking" button the "Exam Structure" setting window will pop-up
It can also be accessed in the "Exam Structure" tab on the main screen.
What are the steps for setting the Exam Structure?
- Adding questions: Select the number of questions to add and click the "Add Question" button
- Set a maximum score for the questions: After adding the questions we will type in the maximum score in the score boxes
- Set an equal score for several questions at once: Enter the number of questions to add, enter the score for each question in the top score box and finally click the "Add Question" button
- Delete a question: click the trash can button within the question's row
- At the end don't forget to click the "Save" button
How do I add sections?
Check the checkbox next to the relevant question and the add questions panel will now add sections instead.
Enter the number of sections requested and click the "Add Sections" button.
In the same way, you can also add sub-sections: Check the box next to the desired section and the add questions panel will now add sub-sections
How do I add a bonus question?
In the Exam Structure check the box within the bonus column of the relevant question