This guide will walk you through the process of downloading the grades file of an exam to your computer in Excel format using our system. You can do this in two convenient ways:
1. By using the "Download Grades" button**, after approving scores for all the notebooks.
2. At any time, using the "More Options" menu.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Downloading the Grades File Using the "Download Grades" Button:
- 2. Exporting Grades Using the "More Actions" Menu
- 3. Exporting Grades from Checked Exams
1. Downloading the Grades File Using the "Download Grades" Button:
- Ensure that all notebooks are in the "checked" status or the relevant status.
- Go to the main screen, where you can see the list of notebooks.
- Here, you will find an additional button called "Download Grades." Click on this button.
- You can choose a location to save the file. Once you've selected the location, click "Save." The file will be downloaded to your computer in Excel format (XLSX) and will be ready for use.
2. Exporting Grades Using the "More Actions" Menu
- Regardless of the notebook inspection status, you can download the grade file as follows:
- Select "More Actions" from the main screen's menu.
- From the options available, choose "Export Grades File."
3. Exporting Grades from Checked Exams
- If you want to export grades from exams you have already checked, follow these steps:
- On the main screen, on the list of courses on the left, click on the "plus" symbol next to the title "Display published courses" to reveal the checked courses.
- Once revealed, click on the relevant exam, and then use the two methods mentioned above to export the grades.
Now, you can easily download the grades file to your computer, making it simple to manage and use your grading data efficiently. If you have any further questions or encounter any issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance.